Littmann Classic III
In Stock | Free delivery on all orders over € 250,-.
A worthy successor to the Littmann Classic II SE
The new 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope provides excellent acoustic performance during physical examination. The stethoscope has 'tunable technology' and is easy to keep clean thanks to design improvements. New for the Classic line of stethoscopes is the application of a combined (large) adult and a (small) pediatric diaphragm, making this stethoscope ideally suited for physicians who examine both children and adults. In particular physicians, who do regular lung auscultations, will come to appreciate the small pediatric diaphragm. The Littmann Classic III is an excellent choice for anyone, for whom a single tube stethoscope provides enough performances – like its predecessor Littmann Classic II SE. The new series “III” mark presumably refers to the Littmann Cardiology III, the Classics III’s big brother. The main difference between the two is the Cardiology III’s double tubing. Therefore, the Littmann Classic II is an excellent choice for those who have had good experiences with a single tube stethoscope, such as the Classic III’s predecessor, the Littmann Classic II SE). If you feel, however, that you need a stethoscope with maximum acoustic performance, you might consider one of the following models:
- -Littmann Cardiology III
- -Littmann Master Cardiology
- -Electronic stethoscopes: 3100, 3200
Littmann Classic III features:
- -Available in a wide range of attractive colours
- -Two-sided diaphragm with 'tunable' technology for both the adult and the pediatric side.
- -The diaphragm "in one piece" is easy to clean and guarantees maximum hygiene. It prevents the risk of infections caused by dirt between the diaphragm and rim.
- -New technology makes the tube less susceptible to alcohol and skin-fat, securing extended durability.
- -The small pediatric diaphragm is ideally suited for use with children, lung patients and patients wearing a bandage. But also auscultation of the carotids is much easier.
- -Ergonomic designed stainless steel chestpiece with a basic "open side" indicator.
- -Snap-Tight soft-sealing ear tips for a comfortable "fit" and undisturbed auscultation
- -5 years warranty
|all EAN codes||No|
|Model||Littmann Classic III|
|Occupation||Anesthesiologist-, Emergency Physician-, Family Practitioner-, Internist-, Neurologist-, Pediatrician- , Pulmonologist- , Physicians in general, Students, Nurses|
|Chestpiece Technology||Double sided|
|Diaphragm Type||Two Tunable Diaphragms|
|Overall Acoustic Performance||8|
|Tube Length||28 inch (71,1cm)|
|Tube Type||Single lumen tubing|
|Patients||Adults & Children|
|Diaphragm diameter||1.3"/3.3 cm, 1.75"/4.4 cm|
|Chestpiece Weight (metric)||82 g|
|Net Weight||150 g|
No reviews have been found